Tommy Cashwell

This is your forum.

Tommy Cashwell

Postby HFD26 on Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:02 pm

I was a regular at The Dome Shawdows from 1969 to 1974. There was the leg contest, and Harold Gunn hosted the Miss Tail Spin Contest. T.C. (Tommy Cashwell) and Goog Stuff was the house band. There was a girl everyone called Bubble **** that won the contest a lot. I wont mention her name, but she married a guy, who's name I also won't mention who was a regular. She was charged with his murder several years later. I found that Tommy Cashwell passed away in Grorgia in January of 2008. Below is his Obituary. For a photo, go to the below web site and type in his name under visitations.

Name:
Tommy Cashwell

Date:
February 8th, 1942 - January 13th, 2008

Obituary:
Martinez, GA…..Mr. Tommy Wayne Cashwell, 65, husband of Norean Cashwell, of Merrymont Dr. entered into rest Sunday, January 13, 2008 at University Hospital. Funeral services will be held at 2:00 pm, Wednesday, January 16, 2008, in the chapel of Rowland Funeral Home. Interment will be private. Tommy was a lifelong musician and band leader who donated his time and entertainment many times for charitable causes and events. Additional survivors include one son, Tommy Cashwell, Jr. and one daughter Kimberly Cashwell both of Orlando, FL; one grandson Dillon Cashwell; two cousins Phyllis Oldaker of Augusta and Harriet Anderson of Atlanta. The family will receive friends this evening from 7 to 9 pm at Rowland Funeral Home. In lieu of flowers the family requests that memorials be made to Cardio-Pulmonary Rehab at University Hospital 1350 Walton Way Augusta, GA 30901.
HFD26

---------

Return to Customers and Family